Message from Apple May 26

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

netshadow

Bronze
Apr 21, 2007
Upstate NY
Has anyone else received a message from Apple saying that we will talk soon, in June about the iPhone? My latest came onthe 26th. What is interesting is that the small print still has the phone as not being okayed by the FCC. An interesting outdated message from Apple who usually is more on top of things like the FCC item. They gotta know that us nerdies look at every little iota and to not have caught this makes one wonder.:eek:

wot_fan

Silver
Mar 7, 2007
Chicagoland
web.mac.com
Sounds like the email I received on April 3rd. How long ago did you sign up for updates on the iPhone from Apple?

Here is the text from the email I received:
Talk to you soon.

Thanks for signing up. You'll be the first to hear the latest about iPhone— coming this June. That gives you just enough time to think of ways to break the news to your current phone.

Spin This!

Silver
May 4, 2007
I think if you sign up now, they'll send that "original" e-mail they blasted out shortly thereafter.

Sounds like the graphics guys in Cupertino didn't get the memo yet... ;)

May 6, 2007
United States
I have signed up for that stupid thing like ten times and have never received anything from them. I am not too mad, though, because I know there won't be too many amazing announcements via those emails, and if there are, I can just hear 'em from you guys on this site :)