"Messages" start up orientation option

TAEWING59

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
Who would like to see an option that lets you decied whether you want "messages" to start up landscape or portrait, also the option to turn rotation

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
I'm not sure what you mean by turn rotation, but I like the messages app the way it is...orientation wise. Before they do that I would like them to support quick reply and templates.

TAEWING59

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
I'm not sure what you mean by turn rotation, but I like the messages app the way it is...orientation wise. Before they do that I would like them to support quick reply and templates.
what do u mean by quick reply?

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Quick reply is being able to reply with the popup rather than clicking reply and that sending you to the message app.

TAEWING59

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
Oh i see. yah that would come in handy, but if i don't get it thats okay, its not really a big deal, really any other phone makes you quit the application to respond to a text, MMS, or any other thing, the one thing i cant wait for is: Push Notifications, this will be so handy for social apps, like MySpace, FaceBook, and for IM services too: Aim and do i remember that Meebo is also going to be releasing an iPhone application?

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
what do u mean by quick reply?
when you receive the message preview, there would be a text input box in it and a keyboard would pop up. You could then have the choice to reply from right there without having to open the messages app. It's pretty much standard on jailbreak texting apps and it's awesome.

TAEWING59

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
when you receive the message preview, there would be a text input box in it and a keyboard would pop up. You could then have the choice to reply from right there without having to open the messages app. It's pretty much standard on jailbreak texting apps and it's awesome.
I would be fine with out it. Its just a text message. You can easily reply when your done. With the 3.0, even if the phone is unlocked and your using and app the message will pop up but if (correct me if im wrong bc i have preview OFF) you click close it will add a badge to the Messages app