Met someone with hacked iPhone. Really cool!

gsxr370

Apr 12, 2007
met someone tonight that had a hacked iPhone. I didn't believe it was true but he showed me his ringtones and he had 5-6 mp3 tones.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
met someone tonight that had a hacked iPhone. I didn't believe it was true but he showed me his ringtones and he had 5-6 mp3 tones.
You need to check out some of the hacks in the iPhone software forum.

gsxr370

Apr 12, 2007
the guy i met didn't have to worry about ruining his phone. Hes got plenty of money. Very very plenty!

AllanGT

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Dallas
Alot of the people that post here have the same mods on our iPhones. Check the software forum :cool:

FAsnakes

Bronze
Jul 10, 2007
yes it's alright. I think there are more features to come. Just think, the phone has a recorder on it (when you record a greeting for your VM) it's only a matter of time until someone adds a voice recorder as well as other features to the phone. It's a computer... I can't wait.

mlass

Silver
Jun 19, 2007
haha

here's mine...

and ringtones too!

:cool:
Now that is how to Customize an iPhone. That is what Hacking is about. Unlocking the Full Potential of the iPhone. Don't let my Wife see it.

PhaedruS

Jul 19, 2007
hey Britna....

did u make your own icons?

if not, where'd u get them dammit!?
if so, very nice photoshopping (or whatever other applicatioin you used).
make me some!

RyanFavre

Bronze
Mar 16, 2007
Milwaukee
very very cool britna.

I would hack/mod my iPhone but i'm paranoid. I'm on my third iPhone and i'm worried that if i mod/hack my iPhone they will consider my warranty voided. So until my warranty is up i'm just gonna take what Apple gives me.

xoulo

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
few questions.....
1. how do you do it, is it easy?
2. can you reset it if you made mistakes or something went wrong?
3. can somebody come over to my house and do it for me?
4. im jealous...=(