Methods of watching/listening to the Apple Event

4U2NV

Bronze
Jul 31, 2007
I searched EiC and Google and cant seem to find a way that I could keep up with the event live next week because I will not be at my computer on Tuesday. I will have my iPhone 5 with me so is there a way I can listen to the event? Maybe an podcast (which I've never taken advantage of before so that's unfamiliar grounds) or online radio show? Yes, I can just wait until I am home later that night and look it up online, but lets get real.....My obsessiveness wont allow me to go about my day knowing the event is going on and I can't listen to it. LOL Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
If you won't have access to a computer or Apple TV, you can read one of the live blogs. They don't stream video, but they post pictures and write what's being said. This was the method we had to use up until a couple years ago when Apple started streaming live. Other than that, all I can think of is to use a VNC app (with enabled audio) on your phone that's remotely connected to your computer.

4U2NV

Bronze
Jul 31, 2007
Thanks Europa,
I can deal with that. I'll look for a live blog on Tuesday and go from there. I'm sure there will be a thread on EiC being updated constantly on the day of the event so that's probably where I'll be. ;)

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Thanks Europa,
I can deal with that. I'll look for a live blog on Tuesday and go from there. I'm sure there will be a thread on EiC being updated constantly on the day of the event so that's probably where I'll be. ;)
There will be a thread here, but a live blog will be more inclusive and easier to follow, so you'll probably want to have two browsers open. Engadget's is a good one to follow.