metronome

nikkisixx102

Android Killer
Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
i have a question. i was wondeing if anyone has seen a metronome i can get and put onto my phone. it be awesome if it were an app, but i am just looking for something. Please help if anyone does know a place to get one at... Thanks so much:laugh2:

Flugel

Oct 20, 2007
A metronome is one of three things that I would need on my iPhone for me to switch from my Treo 700P (which I dislike, but have much useful 3rd party software for).

Copy and Paste support would be essential for the way I would use the device.

The addition of icons to the calendar instead of dots to represent events.

There are many other things that I would like, but these are the essentials.

jaydoc1

Contributor
Silver
Sep 23, 2007
DateBk6 user are you? I'm telling you I miss those little icons so much I can't stand it. Well, I guess I can since I have no intention of switching back to my Treo, but man I miss those little suckers! :(

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
when I think about metronomes I think about ProTools...imagine that!...a pro tools sessions on your phone...only on the iPhone!

tesh

Bronze
Sep 24, 2007
i have a question. i was wondeing if anyone has seen a metronome i can get and put onto my phone. it be awesome if it were an app, but i am just looking for something. Please help if anyone does know a place to get one at... Thanks so much:laugh2:
i suppose you could use the Beatphone app and set a "click" sound to a certain bpm ...

Dragoro

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
hrmm i don't know. Found it on IE but i got nortons with add ons that wont let me actually view the metronome. Its something I haven't figured out yet. So I don't know if itll work on the iPhone or not. Guess I should of looked into that first lol. Sorry.

Yeah it is flash. I tried : (

Flugel

Oct 20, 2007
Only hope for that one is if a Flash Lite becomes part of a future update, which very well might happen. Keep your fingers crossed!

joetromundo

Nov 4, 2007
Metronome for iPhone

Actually there is a metronome for the iPhone at:

http://iPhone.metronome.googlepages.com

just give it a try !

-jt

A metronome is one of three things that I would need on my iPhone for me to switch from my Treo 700P (which I dislike, but have much useful 3rd party software for).

Copy and Paste support would be essential for the way I would use the device.

There are many other things that I would like, but these are the essentials.

Flugel

Oct 20, 2007
Thanks!

That's a good start. Now if there was one that would let you adjust the exact tempo you are looking for by increments of 1, that would do it.