Micro Suction cases for iPhone/iPad. Opinions?

Discussion in 'iPhone Cases and Accessories' started by Jack Spencer, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Jack Spencer

Jack Spencer New Member

Hey Guys, I've never used this forum before, just looking for some honest feedback. I'm the co-founder of Nodus, we are a start up design company from England. We have just released the Access Case on Kickstarter. It is designed for iPhones and ipads and it uses Micro Suction technology allowing the device to be attached to the case without any clumsy plastic clips or nasty covers. It is unique and so we're pretty excited about it.

We are off to a good start on Kickstarter and so I'm not here to desperately promote the product, just looking for feedback. Do you guys have any thoughts or opinions? Negative or Positive, I don't mind.

We're thinking of expanding as a businesss once the Kickstarter campaign ends and have got some more products in mind. Any thoughts on colors? Design changes?

Oh yeh, find out about it here - thenoduscollection.com

2. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

Here's the video for context.

I think the video, while professional and well done, it doesn't convey the tech (micro suction) behind your product.

For men, the color choices are great and convey high quality. This sort of case (flip cover) might have greater appeal to women. Have you thought of colors for women? My wife recently purchased a Michael Kors wallet from the Apple Store for $100. She wanted much of what your company offers - a place to hold a few credit cards and her iPhone.

Good luck with the Kickstarter.

3. Jack Spencer

Jack Spencer New Member

I know what you mean with the video, after Kickstarter I think we need to pay a lot of attention to the branding side of things. Did you see the Kickstarter video? That one is a bit more descriptive.We have considered feminine colours, also some different materials and we might pursue that after Kickstarter.

4. Docd

Docd Contributor
    Silver

I have to agree the video just doesn't show what the product is all about. Felt more like a wine commercial and if I didn't know what I was looking for I would have missed it. Think you were being to subtle.

I do like the idea and might get one for my mini, not the type of case I use for my phone.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using My fingers.

5. Jack Spencer

Jack Spencer New Member

Hi Docd, are you talking about the video on Kickstarter or the video above?

Thanks
    Jack

6. Docd

Docd Contributor
    Silver

I was talking about the one above. The one on kickstarter is more informative but is not really a commercial. Think you need commercial which can inform what the products is and does.

Sent from my iPhone using My fingers.

7. Ariadna

Ariadna New Member

Hi, I really like the design of your case, but was wondering if you had thought of inverting the side the phone rests on, so then the user has access to the volume buttons on the iPhone.