Microfiber Cloth for your new iPad

Discussion in 'iPad Cases and Accessories' started by rom x, Mar 21, 2012.

1. rom x

rom x Zealot
    Gold

been using these for awhile now and i love them they work really good for cleaning my screen.
    http://schatzii.com/

2. iphoneint

iphoneint Member
    Bronze

I will bite, I have ordered one. We will see how it works out, I like the cleaning cloth that I have now, but it seems like it will not last long as it is already feeling a little thin.

3. GailLA

GailLA Contributor
    Bronze

I ordered 2, one for me and one for my husband. It's a little on the expensive side, but I like the two different sides of it and the size. I had been using microfiber cloths from Harbor Freight before I got the Schatzii.

4. rom x

rom x Zealot
    Gold

yes me too i still use thoes big blue ones from fry's and harbor. but they are too big to carry around. which is why i got me a few of these. and i like the ziplock pouch they give you to store it. and i'll admit it is a bit pricy but they are washable. unlike the blue ones that start to frey when you wash them.

5. eye-Fone

eye-Fone Zealot
    Gold

I just get cleaning cloths from my optometrist. They're free for the asking.

Besides, I don't know if I'd spend a lot of money for a cleaning cloth from a company that has to say it is "iPad3 Ready" LOL!

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPad 3 (64GB)