Microsoft Outlook Syncing help

Maaz

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
LA California
Hey guys i have my Calender, Contacts, and Notes syced with Micro Outlook. I am looking to get a new computer so i want to transfer everything to a external drive. How can i transfer all my outlook data to an outlook file so i can open it on another computer for when i set up iTunes on the new computer.

showguy

Silver
Dec 2, 2007
Long Island, NY
In outlook go to contacts. Go to file// imported export//export to a file//personal file folder (pst)//chose contacts//save export file (you will need to chose a folder on the drive you want to export to.

You will need to repeat this step for calendars, notes and whatever else you want to export.

Than you will need to do it in reverse (import) when you get your new computer.

Good luck

Maaz

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
LA California
In outlook go to contacts. Go to file// imported export//export to a file//personal file folder (pst)//chose contacts//save export file (you will need to chose a folder on the drive you want to export to.

You will need to repeat this step for calendars, notes and whatever else you want to export.

Than you will need to do it in reverse (import) when you get your new computer.

Good luck
wow bro thanks so much.
So far i have my contacts, notes and calendar from outlook backed up and my music and video files and all my pictures. am i missing something before i get a new comp?