Microsoft Programs

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Alkali

Bronze
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
Dear friends,
Pls which is the easiest way to use Microsoft progs on my MacBook. For example using them for my devises i.e Android phones. Thanks.

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
I think it's called parallels. Let's you run a virtual windows box. Don't know if it hooks in the USB port to manage devices.

What Android have you got. You have a decent chance at being able to manage Android without having to do a wired sync. I always have.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
Well to start with how on earth do i transfer some Microsoft word documents from the mac on to my Android
I'll look to see if there is a driver for the Mac to see the DHD when I get in the house.

Dropbox though, is a perfect tool for this need.

Even from my PC, I prefer to do things wirelessly.

You can also set up an SMB (I think that's the term, a windows file share on your Mac) share folder and apps like ES File Explorer can hook in and move files back and fourth.

Alkali

Bronze
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
I'll look to see if there is a driver for the Mac to see the DHD when I get in the house.

Dropbox though, is a perfect tool for this need.

Even from my PC, I prefer to do things wirelessly.

You can also set up an SMB (I think that's the term, a windows file share on your Mac) share folder and apps like ES File Explorer can hook in and move files back and fourth.

My friend this is too technical for me,just a simple way of transferring and viewing the documents may be all i need. Thanks.

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
Option 1:
The simple way, use Dropbox.

Option 2:
A samba share on the Mac isn't actually a difficult thing. Can someone here please
provide detailed instructions.