Milwaukee, WI...NO LINES ALMOST

Sep 28, 2007
just drove past the Apple store in milwaukee and it was about 12 people on line, then I drove to the att store which is around the corner and they had chains up and garbage cans out side but NOBODY was in line I took pics I'll upload later...guess I'll wake up at 7:00am considering no one will be there

kevlar08

Zealot
Gold
Jul 3, 2008
Colorado
just drove past the Apple store in milwaukee and it was about 12 people on line, then I drove to the att store which is around the corner and they had chains up and garbage cans out side but NOBODY was in line I took pics I'll upload later...guess I'll wake up at 7:00am considering no one will be there
people could come later tho

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Dude I wanna see the pics haha! That sounds so funny man:p
-I bet their staff was so pissed that they worked that hard just for somebody to come in and buy a blackberry:p

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
No no no no no no no. . .It was a joke:p
-I was saying that if their staff went through all that work setting up the trash cans and stuff, then no one shows up that it would be wicked funny haha! And then I had said what if their first customer came in to buy a blackberry Curve or something:p

kevlar08

Zealot
Gold
Jul 3, 2008
Colorado
No no no no no no no. . .It was a joke:p
-I was saying that if their staff went through all that work setting up the trash cans and stuff, then no one shows up that it would be wicked funny haha! And then I had said what if their first customer came in to buy a blackberry Curve or something:p
lol oh i gotaya, i always thought it would be funny for someone to start camping outside the att store and be first in line and when the store opened they walk in and get some crappy nokia phone haha

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Yeah man haha!
-Ive actually witnessed something like that, just with a different product Lol!

Alright me and a few friends were camping at Bestbuy for the Halo 3 launch-if your a gamer you know what that game is- and we waited all nite til the 12 o'clock release and everything, and when Bestbuy opened the doors and everyone is running in like pure maddness one little "character" runs to the xbox platinum hits section and runs up to the counter with Halo 2 instead of the Halo 3! I was literally LMFAO!:p

What was even funnier is that he had only brought $30 dollars to buy the Halo 2 game, and xbox 360 games cost $60 dollars so not only was he way off but no one was nice enough to help him pay for it ROFL! So that kid went home with a copy of Halo 2 instead of reason we were camping their for Halo 3, he soo wasted like 4-5hrs of his life lol!
-You had to be their man to witness it haha, it was wicked funny!

kevlar08

Zealot
Gold
Jul 3, 2008
Colorado
Yeah man haha!
-Ive actually witnessed something like that, just with a different product Lol!

Alright me and a few friends were camping at Bestbuy for the Halo 3 launch-if your a gamer you know what that game is- and we waited all nite til the 12 o'clock release and everything, and when Bestbuy opened the doors and everyone is running in like pure maddness one little "character" runs to the xbox platinum hits section and runs up to the counter with Halo 2 instead of the Halo 3! I was literally LMFAO!:p

What was even funnier is that he had only brought $30 dollars to buy the Halo 2 game, and xbox 360 games cost $60 dollars so not only was he way off but no one was nice enough to help him pay for it ROFL! So that kid went home with a copy of Halo 2 instead of reason we were camping their for Halo 3, he soo wasted like 4-5hrs of his life lol!
-You had to be their man to witness it haha, it was wicked funny!
so he actually wanted halo 2? or did he only get it because he didn't have enough for halo 3?

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
so he actually wanted halo 2? or did he only get it because he didn't have enough for halo 3?
Noone told him nor did he ask which launch this was for. I think he was a Tool cause afterward he was telling everyone that his friends told him the"new" Halo 2 was coming out, and he was especting a NEW halo 2, which if you think about doesn't make sense at all really cause what game developer makes new version of the same exact game unless its a port to another console:eek::p
-The kid was stupid, and doesn't make sense to wait allnite for a game that you didn't even get to buy:p

Well this was awhile back if I remember correctly late september, so that kid oughta have his copy of Halo 3 by now:)

Deltido

Bronze
Jun 27, 2008
Wewt..I'm in Milwaukee Wisconsin as well. Glad to hear there's no lines:cool: (leaving at 7).:laugh2: