Mini 4G (mid Nov??)

Discussion in 'iPad' started by raqball, Nov 7, 2012.

1. raqball

raqball Zealot

[rant]

Come on Apple give me a date already for the 4G version of the mini.

I have the Wi-Fi version but if I decide to keep the mini it will be the 4G one that I settle down with.

The mini is so darn light and portable a 4G version makes the most sense to me.

And what exactly is mid Nov anyway? Rumors say the 21st or 23rd and I don't really consider that a mid..

[/rant]

Anyone else really wanting the 4G version?

and / or

Anyone have a better release date for the 4G version?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. mrbunglez

mrbunglez Contributor

Still waiting for my cellular version as well my wife has the wifi only one, but I want one for myself. Still says mid November and processing for my order.
  3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. You're ranting over a few days?
  5. raqball

raqball Zealot

Days maybe, weeks maybe, the problem is nobody knows..

Not really a rant but I would like to know when it's going to be available. :)
  6. mrbunglez

mrbunglez Contributor

Mine just got updated to Delivers: Nov. 21. It used to say Mid Nov. which is the same thing only they provide an actual day now. I also read some may deliver as early as the 16th and AT&T might have some on that day. Here's a link to that info: http://www.macrumors.com/2012/11/08...pad-models-arriving-in-u-s-thanksgiving-week/
  7. mrbunglez

mrbunglez Contributor

Speak of the devil! Yay now I just got an email saying it will be shipping in 5 business days and I will get a tracking # when it ships. AWESOME!
  8. raqball

raqball Zealot

My pre-order was updated today as well for delivery by the 21st! ! :) :)

32GB Black for AT&T

:woot: :woot:
  9. mrbunglez

mrbunglez Contributor

That's the exact specs of mine as well. Can't wait!
  10. Europa

Europa Moderator

11. raqball

raqball Zealot

Got the shipping email.. Scheduled for delivery on the 19th..
  12. mrbunglez

mrbunglez Contributor

Got mine today, I'll be getting mine the day after yours on the 20th. :)
  13. raqball

raqball Zealot

Mine has left Alaska! Still showing a scheduled delivery on 11-19-2012 by 4:30pm

:) :)

ImageUploadedByiCafe1353006481.441806.jpg
  14. mrbunglez

mrbunglez Contributor

Mine said left Shanghai on the 14th then AT Shanghai the 15th, guess the plane wanted to do a loop d loop to keep me in suspense or screw with my emotions, either/or it blows..... BTW did you get the AT&T version or the Verizon one cause I read on another forum where the ones from Verizon are being shipped out today and some people got there's already.
  15. raqball

raqball Zealot

I got the AT&T version..
  16. raqball

raqball Zealot

Also, I would not put to much stock in the tracking info as you can see by the screenshot I am adding mine is all over the place!

By the tracking info mine went from Alaska to Memphis, then to California (where I live) then back to Memphis.. LOL

ImageUploadedByiCafe1353082652.476088.jpg
  17. mrbunglez

mrbunglez Contributor

Wow looks like your iPad mini went sight seeing and loved TN so much it went back...... Dunno if its FedEx screwing up or what but man I hope mine comes on the date it says its delivering or sooner which would be a bonus. ;)
  18. raqball

raqball Zealot

Mine now says on vehicle out for delivery...

If true ----> SWEET

image.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  19. mrbunglez

mrbunglez Contributor

Did you get it? Mines hanging out in Alaska drinking whiskey with his bros and sisters, maybe I'll get it Monday instead of Tuesday. :D
  20. raqball

raqball Zealot

Yes It came about 45 minutes ago.. Restoring my iCloud backup now! :)
    • Like Like x 1
  21. raqball

raqball Zealot

These are the LTE / Cellular versions we are talking about in this thread..

Apple just started shipping them. The LTE / cellular versions were back ordered a few weeks longer than the WiFi only mini..