Mirror Profile 2.0

BSBhullar

Sep 18, 2009
This is the software I was looking for.... Amazing app for the iPhone.

I was a nokia user before getting an iPhone. So I was using profile feature in nokia when I used to go to sleep, work or in a meeting... I could time them and profiles used to change automatically and change back.... I never had to worry if my cell was on silent or vibrate or ringer mode... Profiles used to do it.
iPhone was missing this feature....But after a long time almost an year after I found this app which is awesome and far better than the profile in Nokia...

Guys you should try this app for the iPhone available through cydia...

http://www.mirrordev.com/

:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
Does it use location services as well so it know which profile to use when at that location?

BSBhullar

Sep 18, 2009
Does it use location services as well so it know which profile to use when at that location?
I believe not.... I will try it.... if not... it would be a nice feature to it....

delirium

Dec 28, 2009
Hey guys, This app is something that I think works very well for the iPhone. Allows you the ability to customize nearly all ringtone and sms settings and assign various profiles for the time of day and for various locations. Other apps similar to this one (myprofiles, auto silent) just don't come close to the amount of customization this one has. Plus, they actually allow you the free trial before you pay for it.. Take that myprofiles.
I found this app very useful and it has ended my search for an app that allows me customization of sound settings.
Highly recommended.