Mirror Screen Cover

iphoneshmeyephone

Bronze
Feb 2, 2008
Hey,
I just bought a mirrored screen cover from some seller in Hong Kong. I couldn't find any write ups on this screen cover. Has anyone here had experience with this? I think it will look great. Not so sure about using it outdoors on a bright day, that is unless I want to blind some one with the sun.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

iphoneshmeyephone

Bronze
Feb 2, 2008
Now that I think of it this cover may be a good way to cover scratches (or maybe) a cracked screen. All you broken screen kids out there . . .

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I can only imagine it would be horrible outside. It's cool if your smudge your lipstick a lot though ;)

chcorey52

Silver
Dec 25, 2007
Looks kinda cool but ya...looks like your screwed once you go outside

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
you get i tin the mail yet? i wanna see what it looks like and what you think

jimmy_hat

Bronze
Jan 19, 2008
UK
I need one of those. Looks absolutely AWESOME! Never noticed anything like that before... In fact you're getting a thanks from me for that...!

davis5050

Bronze
Aug 18, 2007
I have this on mine now and it is pretty neat looking but you do get a glare when you are in the sun. It also has kinda like a orange peel look but that migt just be in the quality of mine. O and you have to turn the brightness up all the way.

iphoneshmeyephone

Bronze
Feb 2, 2008
Yay it came! I wasn't too optimistic that it would arrive at all considering it only cost 2 bucks and came from HK.

iphoneshmeyephone

Bronze
Feb 2, 2008
Here are a couple pictures. Turns out I got the full front cover. I was worried it would block the proximity sensor and light sensor but they work just fine.

Attachments