Missed Call/Voice Mail Reminder

posborn

Feb 14, 2008
Anyone know of a program that will serve as a missed call/voice mail reminder? I know I can just turn the phone on to see what I have missed but sometimes I step out of the office and when I come back I don't remember to turn the phone on to see if I have missed something. Thanks.

BBGT2

Bronze
Sep 28, 2007
Be careful installing Caterpillar, some other files have to be DL first in order for it to work properly, from what I have read. I didn't research it enough and installed it and my iPhone lost its scrolling effect so had to restore it.

Watcher

Zealot
Gold
Mar 29, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Forgive me if you have already submitted a feedback request to Apple, but if you haven't, please utilize this link to do so. Something so basic and integral as a Missed Call/Voice Mail notifier should be inherent to the OS of the iPhone and maybe with the introduction of Push Notification in 3.0, they will concede and implement it in one of the subsequent betas before official release.

http://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html

Developers, if you haven't already, please mention this in feedback to Apple regarding the 3.0 beta. Let's try to do all we can to have this implemented. Even if Apple doesn't take heed, at least we will know we did our part to try to make it happen.