Missing Artwork? See it in iTunes, NOT on phone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ocala

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
Ocala, FL
Hi,

I have artwork for a particular song vanish for no apparent reason. I saw it on the phone yesterday - this is for a song purchased on iTunes. After syncing today with some new music, the artwork for this song is gone although still there for others as I recall.

Does anyone know if there is a LIMIT for the amount of artwork that can be in a phone?

The artist is named ZOX, so I'm wondering if they got knocked out by the addition of other artwork.

I have sinced my phone again, as well as turned it off and then back on with no change.

ANY help appreciated.:cool:

princess_80854

Silver
Jul 16, 2007
There's no limit for the amount of artwork on the phone. What you can do is go into iTunes and manually add the artwork for that particular song. It should show up then.

sacsig

Jul 7, 2007
What I have noticed sometimes is that in iTunes if your album art is showing up it might not show up on the phone. In iTunes it recognizes the same album name for different songs and shows the art, even though the album art might not be specifically linked to it(get info link). You have to go one by one and add the art to each song. Hope this helps even though I can't convey it as clearly as I would like to.

Ocala

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
Ocala, FL
What I have noticed sometimes is that in iTunes if your album art is showing up it might not show up on the phone. In iTunes it recognizes the same album name for different songs and shows the art, even though the album art might not be specifically linked to it(get info link). You have to go one by one and add the art to each song. Hope this helps even though I can't convey it as clearly as I would like to.

I deleted and replaced the picture and now it works fine! Thanks all!

As a side note, one of the songs I hade no artwork for I put in my daughters picture, now she's the first picture in coverflow!:)

sacsig

Jul 7, 2007
I deleted and replaced the picture and now it works fine! Thanks all!

As a side note, one of the songs I hade no artwork for I put in my daughters picture, now she's the first picture in coverflow!:)
That's pretty cool, good idea!