Missing countries/cities in Weather and Google Maps

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Dawgfan

Bronze
Jul 27, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Anyone notice this?
Anyone know if the cities are limited to U.S. or popular non-U.S. cities?

I will be in Cabo San Lucas next week and I have tried to pull it up on Google Maps and the Weather apps but it is a no go...

The weather I can do without as it would basically just say "perfect" everyday but the maps would be useful...

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
Weird. Maybe they only put the parts of google maps in the mobile app for places where they officially released the iPhone. You can get to Cabo from maps.google.com, but I don't see anything on my phone either for it.

Dawgfan

Bronze
Jul 27, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Weird. Maybe they only put the parts of google maps in the mobile app for places where they officially released the iPhone. You can get to Cabo from maps.google.com, but I don't see anything on my phone either for it.
yeah, found it on the real Google Maps so thought it pretty weird that it wasn't on the iPhone version..

Oh well... days in Cabo are rarely bad so I will just have to make due...:cool:

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
You'll be in Cabo, shoot you won't need an iPhone other than to pick up some hotties to take back home with you. And then you only need to be able to whip it out :)

Dawgfan

Bronze
Jul 27, 2007
Atlanta, GA
You'll be in Cabo, shoot you won't need an iPhone other than to pick up some hotties to take back home with you. And then you only need to be able to whip it out :)
I am traveling with the fiance so no taking hotties back anywhere for me now...:cool:

Except for the fiance cause she is a hotty!

Dawgfan

Bronze
Jul 27, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Already gotten in trouble for posting pics of her here and there.. not going there again so I guess you will just have to trust me..

On the Cabo thing..here is the view from our window when we wake up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dawgfan

Bronze
Jul 27, 2007
Atlanta, GA
This one is on the "approved" list.. This was me welcoming my fiance to holdays in South GA....nothing wrong with some drinking and shooting right?
She actually did pretty good!

Last edited by a moderator:

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Damn, next time call me when there is drinking involved.

Where was that place you stayed in Cabo, that looks nice. Did you take that shot with the iPhone?