Missing Cover Art in Landscape

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

edh

Jul 11, 2007
I've started putting tunes on my iPhone and have noticed that about 20% of the Albums are missing cover art when in Landscape mode, and not even a blank cover is showing for the Album, it just skips right past where it should be while scrolling. In portrait mode the album is there, and cover art shows while playing.

Has anyone else noticed this? Any fixes?

binklewis

Jul 1, 2007
missing album art

yeah I noticed the same thing - in fact the only thing I had album art for were podcasts and purchased music from the iTunes store. I just found my problem - somehow I had turned off the settings in general to automatically download album art :) I have no idea why that was off, but I just now selected all my songs in my music library and chose "Advanced / Get Album Artwork). iTunes is now off on it's merry way finding all my album art - not sure if it will transfer, but I see some if it now in the coverflow view in iTunes, so I assume it will. Hope this helps !

Bink

Oct 9, 2007
Any Solution

I have noticed this too. Have you come up with a solution yet, or did you just learn to live with it? I have changed the album art, both through iTunes find album art, as well as manually changing it. I have also checked the id tags and everything seem correct. Again the album is there and visible under the list view, but nit in the coverflow view, strange.

phsycology

Zealot
Gold
Dec 29, 2007
Bolton, United Kingdom
I think that guy meant to make a new thread.........maybe........................eeerrmmm.........or.............he forgot his medication this morning......................otherwise....................i've not got a clue....... :s

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
irinajones11 said:
[FONT=&quot]Okay, I am 26 years old and I love to draw and paint of nude picture. I have 3 younger siblings and I don't know how I could keep them from seeing anything I draw. There's really not a whole lot of privacy in my house, like I couldn't just close myself into a room for 3 hours while I practice. Plus I usually show everything I draw to everyone in my family to get their thoughts. Besides all this, I have no idea what my parents would think about this. And what if they ever have us use a live model? I don’t know how I would feel about that! Please comment.[/FONT]
This is the biggest misstake I've seen around here in a while..

You didn't just post in the wrong section, you posted on the WRONG WEBSITE!

God help you through life.

I just noticed how old this thread is. Pyrrus is at fault here for awakening this ancient thread. Try to stay up to date buddy.

cdinca

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007

I just noticed how old this thread is. Pyrrus is at fault here for awakening this ancient thread. Try to stay up to date buddy.
this was a robot...they don't care what website they post to as long as their link gets spidered.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC

to be fair, Pyrrhus did post a solution to the original question... i don't think he is in the wrong at all. We just need to report the post in question, and the mods will make everything good.