Missing Cover Art On iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

glenrich78

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
OK, so I downloaded about 100 or so new songs yesterday from iTunes and they all had the cover art on them whilst on iTunes...every single one of them. I then synced my iPhone to it and transferred all of the songs. When I turn on my iPhone all the songs have downloaded but out of those 100 songs about 6 of them have no cover art, even though it was on iTunes? Any help on how to get the rest of the cover art on these songs would be greatly appreciated.

JiggyMatt

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
OK, so I downloaded about 100 or so new songs yesterday from iTunes and they all had the cover art on them whilst on iTunes...every single one of them. I then synced my iPhone to it and transferred all of the songs. When I turn on my iPhone all the songs have downloaded but out of those 100 songs about 6 of them have no cover art, even though it was on iTunes? Any help on how to get the rest of the cover art on these songs would be greatly appreciated.
through iTunes options, select download cover art. Make sure the ID3 Tage of the song has an Album title and the Artist and Song title and Album title are correct character for character otherwise it may not find it. Thats what worked for me. But its a pain cause you gotta go through it song by song

MikeMineo

Jun 30, 2007
yes.. Go on your iTunes and click the song without the art, check the song info and if there is no album art, then google search it and copy it,, go back to iTunes song, info, and paste it in the album art section.. When you sync your phone it should now have the album art on it