Missing something in iOS 10

Trondemann

Bronze
Oct 20, 2011
I live in Norway and i don't have all these new features in iMessage . Anyone else who has this problems??

TP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trondemann

Bronze
Oct 20, 2011
I just updated to iOS 10 yesterday in the US. Which new features are missing?
I miss that one where i put one finger on the screen , and it looks like a fireball appear. And also some bubbleeffect i can add to messages
I have most features, but it seems like it is only like 80% of them hehe

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
I miss that one where i put one finger on the screen , and it looks like a fireball appear. And also some bubbleeffect i can add to messages
Which iPhone do you have? It might be that some older devices do not support all the new features.

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
Do you see the heart shape with two fingers? If you tap on that you get a selection of "Digital Touch" options, including the fireball.

From Skitch.png

Trondemann

Bronze
Oct 20, 2011
I know How to find them. ( i must have, or i wouldn't know i don't have them all) . Seems like some of them don't apply on my iPhone . That is also why i said where i live, because sometimes some applications don't function outside the US.

Trondemann

Bronze
Oct 20, 2011
I can't get al the features of the Messages app to work with or without Reduce Motion turned on. IMO just another example of Apple shipping product that should still be in beta testing.
Agree, and always after a big release there will be many small updates for the next 2-3 months hehe