MivTones Help.......

whizchick

Jan 1, 2009
Hi guys! Just new in everything about iPhones. i apologize for my lack of knowledge :laugh2:

I recently downloaded MivTones and was mentioned you can upload your own video or maybe a video of your choice..... got no idea how:( because Ifonetech only got a few video ringtones......

Hope someone can help me....:p

Thanks in advance........

Ezekiel2517

Bronze
Sep 20, 2007
hmm ive actually been wondering about that app, is it any good?

oh and im not entirely sure since i haven't tried out the app, but are you maybe suppossed to add a video though ssh? thats how you usually upload/download stuff from the device... im actually curious about this, i think im gonna try it out and see

Ezekiel2517

Bronze
Sep 20, 2007
ok i looked it up and yes, you can add your own video though ssh. just put it in under "~/Mobile/Media/Videotone/Video/"

Ezekiel2517

Bronze
Sep 20, 2007
wow, this actually works pretty good. and i found out that if you have mxtube and mobile finder installed, you can download youtube videos on the device and copy it from "~mobile/media/mxtube/" to "~/Mobile/Media/Videotone/Video/" and there you go!

whizchick

Jan 1, 2009
Yeah it us a cool apps.... I'm not familiar about using the winscp but i tried and it works perfectly....

Thanks for your reply..... :)