MLB AT BAT allow it to play black out games

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
Does anyone know if there is a way to block mlb at bat from finding your location. For those that don't understand mlb features games each day. Since I live in the new york area it blacks out all yankee games. Is there a way around it if so pleassssse help me out

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Get Orb or Slingbox. I never understood why you'd want 2 random games at a time anyway. I know personally, I only like watching my hometeam.

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
I need to save the money can't afford slingbox plus with orb I need to purchase card for computer... MLB just came out with an update you can now watch all games with your mlb.tv account

$49.99 for rest of the year once again cant afford it. Have to save for the baby that will arrive next month

RPMSTL

Bronze
Jun 22, 2009
MLB just came out with an update you can now watch all games with your mlb.tv account
How does this work? I assume you still have to buy the app for $10 but now you get more games instead of just 2?

I have a mlb account but can't figure out how to use it without buying the app.

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
How does this work? I assume you still have to buy the app for $10 but now you get more games instead of just 2?

I have a mlb account but can't figure out how to use it without buying the app.
yeah you have to buy the app $9.99

how about you let me use your mlb.tv log in heee hee lol

iMerlin

Silver
Sep 20, 2007
Algonquin, IL
I need to save the money can't afford slingbox plus with orb I need to purchase card for computer... MLB just came out with an update you can now watch all games with your mlb.tv account

$49.99 for rest of the year once again cant afford it. Have to save for the baby that will arrive next month
I thought it still says Blackout Restrictions apply, doesn't it?
I think you sign up for this and you just get all the games.. except your hometown! Stupid if you ask me! I agree with psylichon, Ive been thinking about getting a slingbox soon just for this reason.