MMS is out right now

ronnie123

Bronze
Aug 25, 2009
I blanked out those fileds and rebooted...now the camera icon is missing from messaging. When I fill them back in, I got the camera icon back but back to the same place...it allows me to attach a photo but then I get the red exclamation point and it does not go through. Anyone have an idea? Am I missing something?
Is it because I have the iPhone 1500 texts package? I've read both that this is and is not a problem?

mingos7289

Sep 12, 2009
LongIsland, NY
im using OS 3.1, iTunes 9.0, AT&T version 5.1... not letting me send.. lol red ! strikes everytime.. i do not have a family plan... Someone i know on LI told me about this. He has a family plan, and has it working on all iPhones on his plan..

MileHighRob

Zealot
Gold
Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
This post has gone from helpful to completely comical.

This one thread here may be responsible for having created more new members at EIC than any other in the past. And to think we've still got almost 2 more weeks before everyone's phone is MMS ready.

spif91

Bronze
Oct 7, 2007
NE Oklahoma
Ive updated 4 iPhones......2 on family plan text and 2 on reg plans..........They r all working here in NE Okla. The only prob is where I live my 3g service comes and goes and on edge most of the time i get the red ! error message. It doesn't seem to matter if I'm on wifi or not.

toyotaisme

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
so cal
lowell ma, it's a no go, i get ! everytime i try to send a picture:(
did you update the settings

under
General-Network-Cellular data network

under MMS you have to update the setting

APN wap.cingular
username blank
password blank
MMSC mmsc.cingular.com
MMS Proxy 066.209.011.032
MMS Max Messege Size
MMS UA Prof

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia

under

APN wap.cingular
username blank
password blank
MMSC mmsc.cingular.com
MMS Max Messege Size
MMS UA Prof
You don't necessarily have to update. I didn't change a thing and mine works flawlessly.

mingos7289

Sep 12, 2009
LongIsland, NY

under

APN wap.cingular
username blank
password blank
MMSC mmsc.cingular.com
MMS Max Messege Size
MMS UA Prof

i did do that copied it exact.. and for some reason it doesn't work.. everything shows up like i have MMS.. but one i send RED! strikes