MMS is out right now

Silent Assassin

Zealot
Gold
Mar 24, 2009
Atlanta, GA
and to think they jumped ALL OVER me when i said they were whining about not having MMS, after they went into a store and dropped down money on a phone that they KNEW didn't have MMS.. LOL

now they've spent 37 pages trying to figure out a way to get MMS, when they're just 10 days out from the OFFICIAL drop... and they're still whining about not being able to make a CRACK work... HAHAHAHA

You gotta love it!

I cannot WAIT until the 26th and 27th to see what they'll be whining about then!

iLLGT2

Bronze
Jul 26, 2007
NY/LI
and to think they jumped ALL OVER me when i said they were whining about not having MMS, after they went into a store and dropped down money on a phone that they KNEW didn't have MMS.. LOL

now they've spent 37 pages trying to figure out a way to get MMS, when they're just 10 days out from the OFFICIAL drop... and they're still whining about not being able to make a CRACK work... HAHAHAHA

You gotta love it!

I cannot WAIT until the 26th and 27th to see what they'll be whining about then!

Lol so true! But at the same time though this is all too interesting, the fact that some peoples mms works off the bat, others with non fam text plans, some by changing setting!

I have changed settings in every single way, restored and re tried, my friend at AT&T even changed my text plan and took the provision off my account and it still doesn't work, odd.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Lol so true! But at the same time though this is all too interesting, the fact that some peoples mms works off the bat, others with non fam text plans, some by changing setting!

I have changed settings in every single way, restored and re tried, my friend at AT&T even changed my text plan and took the provision off my account and it still doesn't work, odd.
Have you tried the sim- swap yet? That's what did it for me.

blarghonk

Bronze
Apr 22, 2009
I can't get iTunes to allow me to load a new ipcc setting. I keep typing the command into the prompt and it seems to work (I close iTunes, boot the command prompt, type in the command, then iTunes loads), but I can still only load an ISPW. I've tried this with the prebuild 8.2, and 9.0. I was wondering if anyone would be able to give me a hand? thanks in advance :)

lowram00

Bronze
Feb 11, 2008
memphis TN
yay got mine to work the thing that stoped it from working was the iPhone text plan as soon as i switched it to family text plan it works

Last edited by a moderator:

ronnie123

Bronze
Aug 25, 2009
Yeah, I'm not gonna upgrade my plan (even for just 5 bucks) just to get it working now...plus some people have posted theirs working w/o being on the family plan.

Last edited by a moderator: