MMS is out right now

PapaST

Bronze
Sep 10, 2007
use the link of the original poster (listed in his post... not on that blog) to download the correct file. Also when you browse to it... make sure you do the drop down to select the correct file extension (not the .ipsw)

Boombotz

May 16, 2009
I downloaded the file on this page and it saved however when i go into iTunes it will only let me select files with an extension of .ipsw i can not chance it...

toothman

Sep 11, 2009
is there a diff version for windows because the choices are macox and payload and neither has a fle to open

PapaST

Bronze
Sep 10, 2007
tooth... from the original poster... you will want to download from this LINK:

boom... when you're browsing for the file and you see the extension listed as .ipsw, you should see a small drop down arrow next to it. You should be able to change it there. If you cannot then I'm afraid I'm not much help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Boombotz

May 16, 2009
yes I knew all that PapaST for some reason I cant change the file extensions. I am only running windows xp professional...

toothman

Sep 11, 2009
i can change it in the dropdown but there isn't anything to open from the list. it goes from macox to payload to attus to a bunch of langauge .lpoj files and no matter which one i click on the next one is blank

PapaST

Bronze
Sep 10, 2007
tooth... you are downloading the file from the blog... that's not the file you want. The link in my post and the link in the original poster (at the bottom) should be the link you want.

PapaST

Bronze
Sep 10, 2007
I keep getting the red ! as well :( Can not send or receive pics

I changed my settings and everything. I'm on a 3G with 3.1 any help?
I helped a friend with his and he was getting the RED ! I don't know how to correct that. From what I gather, it's just a matter of time till ATT can get to your account to change it over or whatever they do. Keep testing it.

rollinfromhell

Zealot
Gold
Aug 1, 2007
Mines up and running on 3.0 as of last night =) I installed 4.2 carrier file first, then the 5.0 and works flawlessly! Just wish there was a Cydia app to take and import videos into my camera roll, haha.

hot_mamma311

Bronze
Aug 13, 2007
Chicago
I helped a friend with his and he was getting the RED ! I don't know how to correct that. From what I gather, it's just a matter of time till ATT can get to your account to change it over or whatever they do. Keep testing it.
:( thanks, I was really hoping this would work for me

toothman

Sep 11, 2009
papa i got it to work. thanks the link that you posted did the trick. it is in the correct ext. thanks again. mms works in youngstown, ohio

Jezz15

Aug 1, 2009
papa, I tried your link but I am still having the same issues that tooth had...all files are .lproj