MMS now working on AT&T.

cdelauz

Bronze
Jul 13, 2008
I just got backfrom the att store and they said att is making a change in their system which is getting ready for the iPhones MMS feature. Starting Monday the rep told me us developers will be able to send the MMS

soosb21

Bronze
Nov 2, 2007
I just got backfrom the att store and they said att is making a change in their system which is getting ready for the iPhones MMS feature. Starting Monday the rep told me us developers will be able to send the MMS
humm did it seem like that guy knew what he was talkin about? or just making you happy? sounds promising

cdelauz

Bronze
Jul 13, 2008
Well they said all the att stores were making changes. Can some one go to their local store and verify if it's true. I'm in miami and they said all att stores couldn't make changes because the system was being updated to reflect new changes.

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
Cool. I'll pass on the hack method. I've gone almost 2 years without MMS, I can wait 2 more days.

cdelauz

Bronze
Jul 13, 2008
can someone in the south east go to their att store and verify if this is true?

soosb21

Bronze
Nov 2, 2007
download with firefox. but good luck actually getting the mms going

soosb21

Bronze
Nov 2, 2007
Exactly. Then u will be able to option update with the file

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I did the hack listed in the OP to get MMS. I then thought I had to call AT&T to get it to work but lo and behold I got MMS without calling. I can send or receive to Verizon as well as AT&T. Odd.