MMS on 3GS?

D-Shot

Jun 29, 2007
I currently have the 3g and was wondering if mms didn't come within this 3.0 update, will it come automatically with the 3gs. I read all the stuff about it coming later this summer but this was the feature I was most excited for asap. And its kinda the deal breaker for me between staying with the 3g or buying the 3gs. Thanks for any assistance.

bo7e1se

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
Coal City, IL
www.myspace.com
I currently have the 3g and was wondering if mms didn't come within this 3.0 update, will it come automatically with the 3gs. I read all the stuff about it coming later this summer but this was the feature I was most excited for asap. And its kinda the deal breaker for me between staying with the 3g or buying the 3gs. Thanks for any assistance.

i just updated to 3.0 today and still no mms, so i can almost guarantee it wont be available on friday. when they say late summer, im thinking LATE summer.

ejmonkey3

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
seriously we have lived without it for 2 years whats another 3 months going to kill us for this feature, i don't think so!

FrankieG889D

Bronze
Mar 23, 2009
Did you even bother to look around in the forums?

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
we will get another firmware upgrade probably 3.1 or something with mms

iphun

Zealot
Gold
Mar 16, 2009
PA
we will get another firmware upgrade probably 3.1 or something with mms
If it is soon it will be a carrier update to unlock the functionality. I have a hacked carrier file which allows it to work for me. They just made it depend on the carrier file since AT&T and some other carriers weren't ready. It is there they just hid it from us.

D-Shot

Jun 29, 2007
Did you even bother to look around in the forums?
As a matter of fact I did. I know, shocking isn't it? Being as though I found no answer...I reluctantly created this thread despite my fears that someone such as yourself who offers no real answer to the question at hand would post in said thread. Thank you to everyone who responded with actual help, I do appreciate it.

iCoug

Jun 12, 2009
Pullman, WA
It is a button at the top of the page it says "Search" with an arrow. And when you click it a box with open and you can type anything and search the EIC forums. You can search by thread title or by single posts.

It is just a feature EIC uses to help cut down on the repeat posts. It is helpful when trying to find a thread on a specific topic.