MMS works for 1 message

Sep 29, 2007
Well I managed to enable MMS and send 1 picture message before it stopped working again. I placed the sim card in a different phone, made a few calls, an went onto ATT.com account manager and changed phones.

I then swapped it again for the iPhone and sent the message and it worked and the person I sent it to said it worked also and described the picture. I then tried it again and get message failure :(

Is there anyway to keep it lasting longer? I am thinking about calling AT&T and making a story that I am on vacation and using a different phone and would like to have MMS.

Update: Changed the phone again and it seems to be staying for now, will change in a bit most likely Ill update tonight.

Chris Hyde

Bronze
Oct 27, 2007
Because when you put it back in the iPhone, the activation signal tells AT&T that you have the iPhone and they switch it.

Sep 29, 2007
Because when you put it back in the iPhone, the activation signal tells AT&T that you have the iPhone and they switch it.
I know thats the reason I am just wondering if I can prolonge it..I have an idea which I am going to try after dinner and Ill edit back if it works.