Mobile Me email today

PDACPA

Silver
Jan 16, 2008
Florida
Did everyone get an email from Mobile Me today?

Hate to say it, but according to them the web app is working better, well it is not.

Here is their comment:
Better web app performance. We have also improved the overall performance of the web apps at me.com including faster start time in Calendar and searching in Contacts. For more details, see this support article.

Yet, I am entering an appointment. As I type the event info, the screen decides to refresh. Have to start over. The gallery is open and I am correcting some pictures showing sideways, boom screen shows the little spinning circle and then it says the mobile me gallery is not available.

Type an entire email. Just as I am about to send, the screen refreshes. The email is lost.

I am glad they are working on it, but all of these events happened to me today and yet they "improved the web app."

Keep trying guys. I like Mobile Me, but really want it to work.

impaler

Silver
Apr 28, 2007
I'm finding overall performance to be higher, but it's still hit or miss in regard to being able to load calendars, contacts and other stuff. The maddening auto refresh still happens all the time. Still kind of aggravated that IE 6 doesn't even work. No wonder I can't seem to let go of Google. It works on virtually any platform, OS, browser or phone. Come on Apple.

PDACPA

Silver
Jan 16, 2008
Florida
I use Safari (just dowloaded beta v.4) hoping it would be better. Actually on my PC I use Safari just for MM. I don't get why it constantly refreshes. It also does not remember my login. I like the gallery and easy access to my calendar. Apple make it stable please. Google works but feels like a hodge podge and I do not like it having to log into a browser to get my calendar ( which sometimes requires user and pwd to login). Hit my calendar on the iPhone and it's there.