Mobile Me issues today?

PDACPA

Silver
Jan 16, 2008
Florida
Anyone having issues with Mobile Me today? I can get logged into mail and the gallery in Safari, but Calendars and Contacts I get the "Mobile Me is unable to load yourXXX"

Never mind that it cannot remember my user name and password.

I like the way Mobile Me should work, but really getting tired of the instability.

PDACPA

Silver
Jan 16, 2008
Florida
It started working a bit later. Was slow fore too, but earlier would not open calendar and contacts. All else worked.

jagxk

Bronze
Aug 5, 2007
Dunwoody, Georgia
I had issues yesterday with calendar not syncing. It has never been able to remember me for the 2 week sign it; and I quit using MobileMe to made changes in my calendar and to add new contacts - 50% of the time I entered a new contact and clicked save I lost all the new entries. However, I still like MobileMe a lot.

PDACPA

Silver
Jan 16, 2008
Florida
Oh it never remembers me with the web sign in box checked.

I know what you mean about entering a contact and then MM decides to refresh and you lose it all. That has not been occuring as often as it used to, but does happen.

I like the gallery aspect and being able to upload from my phone and share galleries. The cloud feature is nice sharing calendar across my platforms.

Hoping they spend some time on MM, but so far its been pretty minor.