Mobile Me Web App is SO UNSTABLE

PDACPA

Silver
Jan 16, 2008
Florida
Why is the web app so unstable. Constant refreshes, you enter calendar data and it loses it.

Uploading pictures it loses the connection to Mobile Me.

And if someone is trying to download pictures, you better be using Safari or you do not get the full size picture.

jagxk

Bronze
Aug 5, 2007
Dunwoody, Georgia
I wish I knew the answer because I have been having this problem like forever. I like the concept of MobileMe but I am not using it at all except for the "Find My Phone" portion

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
I wish I knew the answer because I have been having this problem like forever. I like the concept of MobileMe but I am not using it at all except for the "Fine Me" portion
If by "fine" you mean the annual fee, I get it! ;)

But seriously, I'm pretty much down to using MobileMe for syncing calendar and contacts. I use a little bit for some gmail I have forwarded to my MM account, but I don't even check my MM account itself.

I have Find My iPhone turned on, but hopefully won't ever have to use it.

--
Mike

ivantwilliams

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 14, 2009
I just don't understand why on earth Mobile ME is so S L O W via a browser. At first I thought it was because I was using Internet Explorer. But, no, I changed to Safari, and same thing!

I can't stand it. I have my account, it expires in Oct, and am not even using it at present...

impaler

Silver
Apr 28, 2007
It IS frustrating as all can be! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Apple has the talent to make it fast and responsive. After all, they always show off how fast their hardware is. They have much to learn about software as a service. Why they seem to find this acceptable is nuts.

caseychann

Oct 18, 2009
I have the same problem. I thought it's because I'm in China and the Mobile Me server is in the US, so...

PDACPA

Silver
Jan 16, 2008
Florida
I am in the US and I have issues constantly with Mobile Me. Was uploading some pictures and all of a sudden I get an error the server is not available and no pictures make it. Did that 3x till it worked.

jagxk

Bronze
Aug 5, 2007
Dunwoody, Georgia
I am in the US and I have issues constantly with Mobile Me. Was uploading some pictures and all of a sudden I get an error the server is not available and no pictures make it. Did that 3x till it worked.
It is the same if you are working on the calendar or the address book, you have to repeat everything 2 or 3 times before it accepts the information.