Mobile ToDoList

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

brojimh

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
Morris, AL
Mobile ToDoList
Did anyone else see that on the installer the update is a reverted update back to 0.04?

I did it and it took away the different categories and the cool look and feel it had.

I assume they are reverting to make a better update.

garretwp

Bronze
Sep 3, 2007
At least it is a work in progress. I just hope they add an option to put a note in with the item. So you click on the item and the notes will show up. To check it off maybe allow for a double tap or just have the box be the one to check it off. The new version is now back with the version number being 0.11. I think they had to pull it due to some issues. It seems to work fine now. Keep up the good work!

- Garrett

iPaul

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
Minneapolis
Yes, cool work in progress... my feedback would be it takes too many steps to add or delete an item, I like the deeper features like priority, etc, but you should be able to create a list much more quckly for instance a shopping list. Mabe take out the "undefined" placeholder so I don't have to erase it ech time. Also the delete would maybe work better if it was like the email delete. LOl, maybe I am just getting used to using the Notes for super quick tasks and shopping lists...

Also would like to see the items single spaced (unless the text carries over), rather than triple with the extra area above and below, so I can see more items.

Another suggestion would be to be able to collapse and expand the catagories.

Thanks , tho to whoever is creating this! I am trying to utilize it for some things in my daily.

garretwp

Bronze
Sep 3, 2007
I believe some of the things that you suggested will be in the app at some point. I.e. the delete feature where you can just swipe your finger and hit the delete. He has a list of things to do on his page. I am also going to email him at list of features as he requests for anyone with ideas to send it his way. I wish I knew what tools I need to start working on apps.

- Garrett