MobileChat or ApolloIM

coinstar99

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
Gonna have to throw my vote for mobilechat as well . Since the update it has rocked. I no longer wish I had a sidekick for aim !

jUeLz23

Bronze
Sep 4, 2007
mobilechat it is. all their new features are blowing apollo out the way.
cant wait for more updates from them.

DropGems

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
What's the deal with mobilechat? Is it better than jivetalk? I haven't been keeping up to date on the latest tech.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Mobile Chat and ApolloIM are both 3rd party applications that are added using iBrickr or a similar program. They save you the time of finding the website and such. They are both pretty cool, but, as the consensus can tell you, Mobile Chat definitely has the better application at this time.

coinstar99

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
I had been a huge mobilechat user but I switched to apolloncause when I would be in a Conversation I would have to keep scrolling down the page to see new messages, anyone else get that ? Which one in evsryones experience stays connected better ?

SoleAddict23

Bronze
Sep 16, 2007
haha. i agree with everyone else! mobilechat is wonderful!

they need to find a way to keep you signed in though just like sidekick users (never signed off unless requested).

coinstar99

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
what I have done to remain connected is use my aim forwarding. It does th job for now, I wish either mobilechat or apollo would remain connected. Speaking of, where is the new Apollo ?