mobilechat update 1.2.6

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

coinstar99

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
at this point I am not sure I care which client it is, I just want a client that remains connected without me having to go into the app every 10 minutes and check the connection.

I also hope the bug I had with the previous version of MobileChat is fixed, where when you were in a convo, every messages I received scrolled back to the beginning of my conversation and I had to scroll down to read it, no problem with a short conversation but when you were on there a while a bit of a pain!

zolton

Aug 22, 2007
Bug in this version

there is a bug in this version. it says that you are online, but you are really not. so you are not connected.

Also, they need to fix the scrolling in chat. After a few lines of chatting, very hard to scroll.

Otherwise Awesome Job.

coinstar99

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
So really neither of the things I was hoping for are fixed. Oh well...... Maybe the amazing new version of Apollo with blow us all over

ahduke99

Bronze
Jul 21, 2007
Charleston aka Chucktown, SC
I don't understand the purpose of this release. They said on tgeir fieum tgat a release that had libpurple included wad comubg this weekend. Apollo should be out soon according to their website. I'm excited to see what they've done.

theraker007

Bronze
Jun 15, 2007
I don't understand the purpose of this release. They said on tgeir fieum tgat a release that had libpurple included wad comubg this weekend. Apollo should be out soon according to their website. I'm excited to see what they've done.

please learn to type better on your phone, or at least proofread before posting

muckymucky

Bronze
Aug 19, 2007
aye Bay~Bay~
New Features

i found out (like i did, to be the first to discover whats new in the previous update:D) that if u double tap on the text area of the conversation, it zooms out like safari so u can switch between the other convos like u switch between webpages.

then you gotta "DOUBLE TAP" to go into that convo.

just be patient and anal about it and you'll find whats new. besides, isn't there an update thread on their forum? don't know the link anymore, they changed their website.

cheers.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
im having an issue with mobilechat...... i cant scroll the convo that im having.... i go to scroll the screen and it jumps to the top and i cant see what that person is typing ? any suggestions on that

muckymucky

Bronze
Aug 19, 2007
aye Bay~Bay~
im having an issue with mobilechat...... i cant scroll the convo that im having.... i go to scroll the screen and it jumps to the top and i cant see what that person is typing ? any suggestions on that
think its a bug they're trying to fix. its been like that for a while now and im sure they have noted this. all we can do is profusely check installer every 2 minutes to see if they updated :D