MobileMe not Synching Calendar anymore

itsabouttime

Silver
Feb 18, 2007
San Antonio, Tx.
Suddenly today my MobileMe gives me an error message saying that I must reset my Calendar because the data may be wrong? It says go to system preferences at MobileMe and do a "reset" but I can't find that option anywhere.

Anyone else having this problem? It won't let me sync anymore.

Ohmster

Silver
Jan 26, 2008
SoCal
Calendar has been giving me problems since yesterday. Syncs fine but can't see via the site.

Go to:

System Preferences
MobileMe Sync Settings
Sync Tab
Advanced
Reset Sync Data

Be careful which way you set the reset. You can choose to reset everything or just one aspect of mobileme.

Last edited by a moderator:

itsabouttime

Silver
Feb 18, 2007
San Antonio, Tx.
Calendar has been giving me problems since yesterday. Syncs fine but can't see via the site.

Go to:

System Preferences
MobileMe Sync Settings
Sync Tab
Advanced
Reset Sync Data

Be careful which way you set the reset. You can choose to reset everything or just one aspect of mobileme.

Thanks for the help, I did the reset but it's as if nothing happened. Still acts like it's syncing but it says last sync was 4:23am this morning.
I even tried a reset synching both ways.
Thanks again:(

loverton

Apr 29, 2009
i'm having the same problem and it's 2 years later than previous posts. please tell me someone has figured this out.

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
I noticed that since I've install SP2 for Office 2k7 I can't get MobileMe to sync down calendars or contacts. I've tried resetting the sync data a million times, but it's just not working. I can see the calendars on my iPhone, my mac and MobileMe but Outlook refuses to get them. I'm wondering if MS did something in SP2 which has broken the MobileMe syncing.