MobileMe. Now available.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
After last nights server transitions, .Mac is gone and Me.com is up and running. Providing you are a .Mac member or you purchased MobileMe, you can log in. Enjoy!

What a week this is.

- John

Waveguy

Bronze
Aug 18, 2007
Hmmm.... I opened the dot mac pref panel, which took me to Software Update to download an updater for MobileMe. That updated the pref panel, but I get an invalid user or password error when I try to sign in.

jpmihalk

Bronze
May 16, 2007
USA
I tried to go to me.com and it took me to the MobileMe overview page. They must have had an overwhelming rush this morning. Mac.com is down for maintenance...

mediarite

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
ColoRADo
Hmmm. I have an account, but no access. Still down for maintenance.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Strange. Me.com is indeed redirecting again to Apple.com/mobileme. I was able to access it this morning.

umbrabellator

Bronze
Jan 3, 2008
I got in BRIEFLY this morning as well. And now, same thing, it redirects to the overview page.

I have heard that it is active for some, but not all just yet.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Alright, so Me.com is still redirecting, but this link will get you there.

- John

matt33263

Bronze
Jun 9, 2008
Texas
haha and i just got kicked off, man i was almost on it for 60 seconds lol

umbrabellator

Bronze
Jan 3, 2008
yeah i have been able to get on for a few min here and there then it goes back to the overview page... but from what i saw so far i like what i see
Me too. It'd be nice if they'd actually get the thing working.

umbrabellator

Bronze
Jan 3, 2008
yeah i agree it was supposed to be ready what 8 hours ago right? :confused:
Indeed. Apple seems to have lost sight of the concept of "under promise and over deliver". Seems to be more like "Over promise and don't deliver".

Maybe that's harsh, but this is kind of stupid. They've had how long to get ready for this? They've have how long to test?

Hmm.

slipperypete

Bronze
May 20, 2007
Indeed. Apple seems to have lost sight of the concept of "under promise and over deliver". Seems to be more like "Over promise and don't deliver".

Maybe that's harsh, but this is kind of stupid. They've had how long to get ready for this? They've have how long to test?

Hmm.
I was thinking the same

matt33263

Bronze
Jun 9, 2008
Texas

Hmm.
well maybe by christmas we will have the fully operational version of mobile me? :)

matt33263

Bronze
Jun 9, 2008
Texas
well mine is fully operational... until they take it off line again ;)

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
It's working for me too. I think I'll just wait to do more on it though, until it's a bit more stable.