MobileMe Outlook 2010

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
Just downloaded and installed Office 2010 yesterday. It's nice, however to let everyone know the MobileMe auto sync (or sync every X hours) does NOT work with 2010. If you sync it manually it works fine. Kind of strange but figured I'd let anyone know who was thinking of trying the 2010TP out.

KrakaJap

Zealot
Gold
Jul 7, 2009
IL
Interesting... I know this thread is a year old but did you ever get it working with 2010? See my thread on the latest update for the iPad (3.2.1) and Outlook 2010. I've done everything I can think of any pretty much everything Apple Tech can think of and I still can't get it working with syncing my calendar. Everything else syncs just fine but the weird part is that it was ONLY my calendar on the iPad. If I made changes to my desktop calendar and synced with MM, the changes immediately came through on my iPhone. Very confusing (I even restored the iPad twice keeping stock settings). I don't want to say the Outlook 2010 calendar is not compatible with MM yet because obviously it's working on my iPhone just fine but I don't really see a difference between that and my iPad (core services).

Last edited by a moderator: