MobileMe softare patch?

itsabouttime

Silver
Feb 18, 2007
San Antonio, Tx.
Ok, I think most of us agree the whole MobileMe issue is a disaster. Although I'm still having serious sync issues with the Calendar, I still really have failth in Apple products and I really want this program to work and it has so much promise but my frustration is growing. When you go to the Apple discussion boards to the MobileMe section there are TONS of people having similar problems so I know the problem is widespread.
I'm still holding out hope that Apple is working on some kind of software patch that will help us out of this mess but it's more wishful thinking than fact.
So, for now I will keep waiting..............

itsabouttime

Silver
Feb 18, 2007
San Antonio, Tx.
Well, after hours of tinkering I finally got all my stuff to start synching again, but it came at a heavy price. I ended up deleting my entire iCal calendar and starting over but it seemed to do the trick and I'm no longer getting the "Inconsistant Data" error message. Now that I've re-entered all my dates it is synching like it's supposed to............for now.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Strange. I have not had a problem syncing my ical (except when I was on vacation with some strange network at the condo/resort thing). But I had a .mac account before it went to mobile me. From what I read of some of the posts, some new accounts have had more problems than old accounts switching over. But I do not really know if that is the case. I also had already synced my ical and iPhone through iTunes before the mobile me switch over.

I am glad you got rid of the inconsistent data problem.

itsabouttime

Silver
Feb 18, 2007
San Antonio, Tx.
Thanks koko, I'm still hoping that Apple is planning to resolve this somehow. I'm thinking if it happened once, it could happen again.