MobileMe sync problem with contact on iPad

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

jareknyc

Silver
Aug 27, 2007
NYC
Hey guys I don't know if I am the only one with this problem but it's weird, this time is MobileMe to be exact is syncing...I have MobileMe service on iPad 2 and iPhone 4...when I create contact on my phone it will sync everywhere usually in few seconds, it will copy to MobileMe.com and iPad...that works great but when I try to create new contact on iPad it will not sync anywhere...neither online or MobileMe.com

I have 4.3.3 iPad wifi plus 3G I never use 3G only wifi...

Please help

Sent from my iPad

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
Hey guys I don't know if I am the only one with this problem but it's weird, this time is MobileMe to be exact is syncing...I have MobileMe service on iPad 2 and iPhone 4...when I create contact on my phone it will sync everywhere usually in few seconds, it will copy to MobileMe.com and iPad...that works great but when I try to create new contact on iPad it will not sync anywhere...neither online or MobileMe.com

I have 4.3.3 iPad wifi plus 3G I never use 3G only wifi...

Please help

Sent from my iPad
I would have seen your post, except it was from your iPad so it didn't come through! I don't have an answer except to say that I have had the same problem with my Calendar entries. Everything works great, except Calendar entries from my iPad. Can't explain it. Don't get me wrong, I love MobileMe, but I think it does have bugs. I am hoping iCloud does a better job.