MobileMoney icon: Big Business

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Its me again, the human icon factory, at it with a new Money icon.I honestly can't even remember what the old one looked like anymore. I had modified it pretty early on, but at the wrong image size so I've been meaning to get back to it and correct it. As usual you can download it from the attachments.

Here's the old icon:

and the update:

Attachments

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Cute!

Make a TTR icon pleasez... :)
I'll consider it. I don't really play that game.

I don't like the stars it uses as beat markers, it adds an artificial level of difficult trying to distinguish how many beats are in a stream thats close together. It's an artificially introduced level of difficulty not present in Konami's original game engine.

The logo itself is easy to reproduce, it's just Serpentine font with a huge stroke around it, but the name wont fit on the icon, I could try TTR, but that's not very exciting. If you can give me some ideas I might be more inclined to put something together.

Thanks

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
I've decided I'm going to make a new Safari Icon first, lol.

TTR is next though, it depends on how difficult the Safari icon redux will be.

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
You're welcome! :)

A little side note, I'm working on a new Safari icon right now. I've read complaints about people not liking a compass to represent a safari, so my version has an African war mask on it instead.

I'll post it soon, hopefully tonight.

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
You're welcome! :)

A little side note, I'm working on a new Safari icon right now. I've read complaints about people not liking a compass to represent a safari, so my version has an African war mask on it instead.

I'll post it soon, hopefully tonight.
Sounds awsome!

I HATE the compass icons with a passion! :mad: