Moblechat HELP!

Saurabh

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
VA
Ok well i love to use moblechat on my iPhone but im worryed that it uses SMS. I do not have a plan and i only have 200 a month. Does it use data? Thanks, i need a serious answer.

adseguy

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
you can always check by going to wireless.att.com and entering your account info. It doesn't use SMS though.

Joon

Bronze
Jul 14, 2007
The guys that developed this app did an absolute wonderful job. This is how Apple would have designed it. The new update that dropped today makes it by far the best chat app on the iPhone.

iHuman

Bronze
Dec 16, 2006
Hells Kitchen, New York City
The guys that developed this app did an absolute wonderful job. This is how Apple would have designed it. The new update that dropped today makes it by far the best chat app on the iPhone.
I agree, the update today made this the top IM application. Now, it just has to let me use my .mac address and I'll be very happy. The option is there, but not viable yet

jbarrack

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
New York
www.facebook.com
Just got it today. I was waiting for a new version before i used it for the first time ... this thing is awesome! prob the best IM client i have ever used on a mobile phone