Modded Customize

jjsquizz

Bronze
Nov 10, 2007
Los Angeles
I don't know if you guys have found one, but I might have the solut6ion to your Customize problems. I tried it and it works fine. You still might have to use the 1.1.4 patch to install it http_://_www. _dlubbat.com/iPhone.xml (remove dashes), but I don't think you will mind. Happy Customizing! :laugh2::laugh2:

Last edited by a moderator:

meltd0wn

Bronze
Feb 23, 2008
i have been trying to get this version all afternoon but cant seem to download it did they take it off line?

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
I am trying to install ishare via fight club but all it tells me is i need ishare to install ishare.. im on 1.1.4 and haven't really done much and have been out of the JB scene since 1.1.3. am i missing something?
Hi, I'm not hosting the actual application, but rather, a fix for 1.1.4 which re-enables your preferences to save correctly again.

This is why I check first, and prompt the user to Install iShare first if it's not found already on your iPhone. If you notice at the end of the prompt I let you know which Category to find said application :)

In your case, head over to the Network category in Installer first, and install iShare. If you find it inconvenient in having to enter in your username and password each time you launch iShare, then you would proceed to install my patch to remedy that issue :)

merlconn13

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
i got customize to work but when i change anything on in the program (ex: battery ) it dosent change it. am i doing something wrong after i select it. this happened to me when i hax 1.1.3 as well im on 1.1.4 now

CBRfanatic

Bronze
Feb 28, 2008
Bronx
Look in installer under either "Tweaks(1.1.4) or Fight Club, called "TWK: 1.1.3x4 swap"
you can alway log in via SSH and go to /system/library/coreservices open the systempreferences.plist and change the 1.1.4 to 1.1.3 restart and now any program you install or operate will think you are running 1.1.3

do it again to go back to 1.1.4

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
i got customize to work but when i change anything on in the program (ex: battery ) it dosent change it. am i doing something wrong after i select it. this happened to me when i hax 1.1.3 as well im on 1.1.4 now
Welcome to my world! I have the same problem and it's frustrating. I still haven't been able to figure out the whole SSH/Wnscp thing.:(

Doakiphone

Bronze
Feb 26, 2008
Hey guys go easy, I just jailbreaked for the first time last night and have been trying to figure out how to get customize to work. Can someone walk me through it? I can't find the fight club thing or the tweak thing mentioned in this thread. I really wanna customize like a mug. Also is there a fix for pocketguitar (i searched and couldnt find anything, i really want that to work) thanks.