modding issue with modmyiPhone.com D/L's

SweepeR

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
u guys im trying the search option on the original website but it says 3 words bla bla bla BS and ntn comes up. s o can someone please help me out, i dled a mod (ringtone for SMS) how do i get it on my iPhone ive been stuck on this w/out any help so far, please help thanks.

I do have iBrickr and Apptapp bla bla bla. I just dono how to get this file into the right place.

BTW: can I put songs as a ringtone for the txt or personalize it so a certain song plays for a certain persons call/txt im receiving.

PS: I DOWNLOADED FROM MODMYiPhone.com or w/e. so if that helps ne bit.

enigmanic

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
1. Install Customize if you haven't already. The application is listed in both Installer and iBrickr.
2. Using iBrickr, navigate to var/root/Library/Customize/AudioFiles/
3. Create a new folder and name it whatever you want. Upload your SMS sound files to this new folder.
4. On your iPhone, fire up Customize, go System Sounds -->SMS Received Sound. Select your ringtone from the list.

SweepeR

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
1. Install Customize if you haven't already. The application is listed in both Installer and iBrickr.
2. Using iBrickr, navigate to var/root/Library/Customize/AudioFiles/
3. Create a new folder and name it whatever you want. Upload your SMS sound files to this new folder.
4. On your iPhone, fire up Customize, go System Sounds -->SMS Received Sound. Select your ringtone from the list.
first of all, thanks finally someone responded :) appreciate it big time.
second i did it it all worked but when i click that file it doesn't work inside the iPhone but it is IN there....i click all the others it plays it but this one i click it doenst.

SweepeR

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
hey for some reason its working now but the first 2 txcts it didn't, thanks a lot man appreciate it big time :)