Modding lock screen

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Sep 7, 2007
This is my fourth post, and so far I have had no help... Where is everyone? Does anyone know the png file I need to delete to remove the top transparent bar on which the clock is shown in the lock screen? I want a clear view of my wallpaper...

Sep 7, 2007
I have no idea why you pointed me to the sticky, but still cudnt get the png for the top bar of the lock screen... Can you just tell me the png and its path for the top bar?

seb481

Silver
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
I'd like to find out how to remove that too. I can't seem to find this image in system/library/frameworks/telephonyui.framework
Any help would be appreciated

matt3224

Aug 4, 2009
find a fix

This is my fourth post, and so far I have had no help... Where is everyone? Does anyone know the png file I need to delete to remove the top transparent bar on which the clock is shown in the lock screen? I want a clear view of my wallpaper...
Did you ever find out what the file is ? I'm trying to work it out and have been stuck for 2 days now it's driving me mental.

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
You have to options, just download from Cydia Transparent Status bar and put it at the top of your winterboard selections. I think its still available. If its not, use the manual process below.

I have attached the files that you can manually rename and ssh into your phone..

Here you go. Just rename the files in archive -
FSO_BG.png
FST_BG.png
Default_BG.png

and put them in
System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app/...

Or, just download from Cydia Transparent Status bar and put it at the top of your winterboard selections. I think its still available. If its not, use the manual process below.

Attachments

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I don't think he's talking about the status bar. Iif you're looking to remove the bar that resides behind the clock, it's called UILCDBackground.png. You can easily theme it via WinterBoard. Download the file I've attached, unzip it, and drop the theme into /Library/Themes on your iPhone. Then activate it WinterBoard. Done.

Attachments

matt3224

Aug 4, 2009
Cheers

Thank you guys so much. If you want to check out my theme it's called iMattic and it's in the themes springboard section. thanks again

Dec 10, 2010
what about the " introduce your code " bar? i have like 4 hrs using transparent icones everywhere trying to hide it and i just cant make it . :(

mazen222

Feb 20, 2011
I don't think he's talking about the status bar. Iif you're looking to remove the bar that resides behind the clock, it's called UILCDBackground.png. You can easily theme it via WinterBoard. Download the file I've attached, unzip it, and drop the theme into /Library/Themes on your iPhone. Then activate it WinterBoard. Done.[/QUOTE

Thank youuu! Finally!