Modding W/o IBrikr

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Sep 24, 2007
ok im really new to this whole modding thing. i just got apptapp last night and understand all that. ive got summerboard, costomize and so other random apps. Is there any way i can mod things like individual icons, sliders, slider text and color without using ibrikr because i really don't undrstand it everytime i read it. Any help is shweet. thanks

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
ok im really new to this whole modding thing. i just got apptapp last night and understand all that. ive got summerboard, costomize and so other random apps. Is there any way i can mod things like individual icons, sliders, slider text and color without using ibrikr because i really don't undrstand it everytime i read it. Any help is shweet. thanks
U can use WinSCP, but to mod sliders etc you really need 2 dive into the File structure and in and out of folders, so if your not sure about iBrickr then stay well away! :laugh2:

SpongebObiWan

Bronze
Aug 25, 2007
Using iBrickr after you have already jailbroken your phone using AppTap is very simple. Merely download iBricker, unzip it and put the files in a folder someplace, then click "iBricker.exe" in that folder. A graphic of the iPhone will come up on your computer screen, giving you options to perform on your iPhone, such as installing other apps, changing your ringtones, viewing folders on your iPhone, etc.

There is no need to "jailbreak" your iPhone with iBricker once it has already been done with AppTap. Therefore, all that "confusing" instruction for iBricker, becomes a moot point. :laugh2:

SpongebObiWan

Bronze
Aug 25, 2007
And forgive my oversight, I missed some of the point of your post, re: changing sliders text, icons, etc. The answer is YES. Some of the apps you state you have already installed, will do some of these things, such as Summerboard, Customize, etc. There are other apps as well, that are also available either with AppTap or iBrickr, such ast iSwitcher, that can be used to change some of these things. If you're trying to use Customize or Summerboard to change some of these, make sure you've downloaded the "theme" files as well.

Sep 24, 2007
thats a lot for you help, i downloaded all the files to go with costomize, but im pretty sure none of them came with sliders.

also if i end up using ibrickr, how do i no what words to replace and where to do it when i change sliders and icons and stuff