Modimus Picimus

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
H

Hayesimus

hey. the other mod pics forum was kinda crowded. anyway... here's my mod pics. tell me watcha think! lata

screenshot3.jpg

screenshot5.jpg

screenshot4.jpg

DSC00241small.jpg

DSC00242small.jpg

H

Hayesimus

notice that i changed the signal indicator to be an Apple. i got the idea from someone else. don't remember who though. i read it in one of these threads last week :S anyway. the lower the signal the more of the Apple is eatin. 5 bars= full Apple. a bite is take out for each bar you lose. then when you get to 1 bar it is just the core and the leaf. when there is no bars the core is laying sideways and its brown lol
pretty sweet huh?

meanvdub

Jul 28, 2007
The Apple signal meter is actually already a download thats been around for a while now... still cool regardless. :)

The rotary phone is interesting...

H

Hayesimus

really? shucks! well can you gimme a link? i wanna see if i like it better than mine haha. and yeah the rotary thing i'm still tweaking. i'm not gonna make it transparent because i can't see the numbers as well. means i'll lose the blue flash feedback when i tap a key however. unless there is a nother way about which i am unaware...

meanvdub

Jul 28, 2007
Argh, searched for 5 mins, didn't find anything, i cant remember if it was on this site, or MMI, but i know i have seen that a while ago...

mlehrbaum

Bronze
Jul 29, 2007
just started moding yesterday hard spent 10 hours between yesterday and this morning. Your phone looks sweet! Can you tell me how you changed your SMS colors? I havnt seen that before. Thanks:)

SiLeNtKiLLa

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
Atlanta
just started moding yesterday hard spent 10 hours between yesterday and this morning. Your phone looks sweet! Can you tell me how you changed your SMS colors? I havnt seen that before. Thanks:)
Theres a thread here under iPhone modifications called something linke Change SMS Bubble... theres many different colors in that thread, download what you want and copy to MobileSMS.app folder (I think thats the name of it)

Better Yet Go Here....

http://forums.everythingicafe.com/threads/read-this-iphone-modding-info.5860/

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Hayesimus

all the iLight does is display a white screen thus shining as much light as possible from your screen creating a simple flashlight.

OPTICS

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
I like that Duracell mod, but I'm more of a Energizer kind of guy... it's gotta be the bunny aha jk

kwan

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
Thanks for the Apple files dude!
Do you have the ones for the FSO bars? or can you you the same png files?

H

Hayesimus

Thanks for the Apple files dude!
yeah i made some more. geared more for the FSO files. the edges of the Apple will be darker so that it doesn't look choppy on the homescreen and etc. here are those...

FSO_0_Bars.png

FSO_1_Bars.png

FSO_2_Bars.png

FSO_3_Bars.png

FSO_4_Bars.png