Modimus Picimus

Hayesimus, I must say that I am amazed at the progress you have made in modding. You have practically become an expert in just a week or so. It was just days ago you were asking how to change the slider text. Good job with the learning curve, and happy modding.

Rick

H

Hayesimus

well i owe it almost entirely to you. all i needed was a few pointers, just a "few", and then i'm on my way! I know, right? I am pretty impressed with the work i've done. :p thanks!

mlehrbaum

Bronze
Jul 29, 2007
Would you be so kind to post your sliders for me. I really like them and been searching for 2 days and can't seem to find something I like.

H

Hayesimus

Would you be so kind to post your sliders for me. I really like them and been searching for 2 days and can't seem to find something I like.

sure thing. here ya go bottombarknobgray.png

bottombarknobgreen.png

bottombarknobred.png

H

Hayesimus

i was gonna send my dock icon but its too big for some reason. i dunno :S

mlehrbaum

Bronze
Jul 29, 2007
Just installed them looks fantastic!

H

Hayesimus

thanks! glad i could help!

meanvdub

Jul 28, 2007
Yeah man, those Apples look better than the ones i saw. The ones i saw were just white... yours have something more.

Good job!

H

Hayesimus

sweet looks like my years in Art class paid off lol. i'm just not used to workin on such a small scale on the computer :S

kwan

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
What do you guys use for getting your screen shots?

mlehrbaum

Bronze
Jul 29, 2007
Hayesimus, I must say that I am amazed at the progress you have made in modding. You have practically become an expert in just a week or so. It was just days ago you were asking how to change the slider text. Good job with the learning curve, and happy modding.

Rick
That is a good question, how do you change the slider text?

H

Hayesimus

http://modmyiPhone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3657 there that should help and if you download the DOCK app it has a little icon of a camera next to the cancel icon and it takes a snapshot of your screen. I downloaded it and took some pics and then i deleted it because i prefer summerboard for scrolling through apps. at least it works best with my setup.

H

Hayesimus

cool. nice signal indicator! ;) i like your carrier logo also

H

Hayesimus

answering a request Watch1edit.png you'll have to rename it

H

Hayesimus

check it out new ipod, sms, camera, and updated vnotes and iLight icons. i tweaked em all! what do ya think?
picimus.jpg

mlehrbaum

Bronze
Jul 29, 2007
How do you make the Apple signal work on the light screens without it taking the backround from ifuntastic_3.0.3?

H

Hayesimus

How do you make the Apple signal work on the light screens without it taking the backround from ifuntastic_3.0.3?

i'm not entirely sure what you mean? i don't use ifuntastic. but there is a dark background set and a light background set. both located in this thread. is this any help?