ModMyiFone Becomes ModMyi

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
It appears that ModMyiFone has been forced to change their name once again, this time to a less-iphonetic ModMyi.com. I just wanted to wish those guys the best of luck with their move. They have been at the forefront of the modding scene and have played a big part in helping many owners extend the capabilities of their iPhone. Domain changes can be a tricky thing, as it's difficult to reach out to all of those who link to you, bookmark you, etc. So, if you find yourself at MMi (after of course spending time here at EIC), do yourself a favor and update your bookmarks.

To the staff at MMI, good luck (not too much good luck, but good luck just the same. ;))

-Chris

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Hah! Very magnanimous of you, Chris...

You seemed to weather the domain change alright, so they'll probably be ok, too. Doesn't really matter to me, as I only contribute here ;)

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Everythingi.com? :rolleyes:

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Nothing new to report here outside of the redesign/refresh, addition of new writers, new downloads section and an exciting new feature that is coming in the next few months.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
And the full page ad gracing the back page of the premier edition of iPhone Life.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I don't suppose you'd care to elaborate? :p
Sure, I said that it was an exciting new feature. To elaborate, it's actually a very exciting new feature.

Still months away, but I'll share more info as we get close.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Sorry to be a wise ass, but I like to keep new features under wraps until I'm able to launch them. It's hardly a breakthrough feature, but I do think it's something people who visit EIC would appreciate.

-Chris

JimD

Bronze
Dec 15, 2007
New Market, MD. USA
Sorry to be a wise ass, but I like to keep new features under wraps until I'm able to launch them. It's hardly a breakthrough feature, but I do think it's something people who visit EIC would appreciate.

-Chris
No problem - oh wisest of asses. :p :p

You have a really good forum here, and when one hears about an "exciting new feature" it is, of course, eagerly anticipated. :cool:

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
It's hardly a breakthrough feature, but I do think it's something people who visit EIC would appreciate.

What else could we possibly need? We already have cut-and-paste and MMS here. :D