modmyiPhone.com always down?

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
does anyone know why I cannot see any forum topics at modmyiPhone.com? I can see everything else but when I click on a forum topic I get an error that my web browser cannot open webpage.

Windows Vista
IE 7
I AM logged into modmyiPhone.com
I DID choose "regular browser" NOT "iPhone browser"
With all due respect, I believe you should discuss with them.;)

-Chris

brojimh

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
Morris, AL
Sorry guys, with the popularity of ModMyiPhone and our other site on the same server (ModMyMoto.com), we have been quickly pushed into needing a new server again. ;)

Stick with us, all issues will be cleaned up within a week. Glad ya'll like the site, we're pushing the modding envelope and putting out some real cool hacks and mods for your iPhone! Stop by and say hey...
can you tell me why I can't open any forum topics?

It just tells me that Internet explorer cannot open the page. No matter what forum or what topic.

I have:
Vist
IE 7
AM logged in
DID choose "regular browser"

Shotta07

Jul 4, 2007
Has anyone used modmyiPhone.com lately?(please Help)

need some help to mod my iPhone... someone please help

minoba82

Jul 30, 2007
I hate to bring up this old topic, but I still can't access modmyiPhone.com. I can access it on my iPhone using edge but when I try to access it on my Wireless network (Comcast in GA) it gives me the "Unable to connect" message. Is this a problem with Comcast? I've tried changing my DNS to the dns servers on www.opendns.com and still can't access modmyiPhone. Is anyone else in the GA area on Comcast having similar problems?

Dash-2

Apr 10, 2007
Oregon
I hate to bring up this old topic, but I still can't access modmyiPhone.com. I can access it on my iPhone using edge but when I try to access it on my Wireless network (Comcast in GA) it gives me the "Unable to connect" message. Is this a problem with Comcast? I've tried changing my DNS to the dns servers on www.opendns.com and still can't access modmyiPhone. Is anyone else in the GA area on Comcast having similar problems?

Same problem here!
I have Charter in OR

I called them today and they said it wasn't Charter that blocked modmyiPhone.com, my dad suggested maybe their host auto-blocked some isp's or ip's?
:(

Please help us!
I want to be able to use the awesome website!

minoba82

Jul 30, 2007
Finally, after resetting my router, and power cycling both my router and modem I can now get to modmyiPhone.

Dash-2

Apr 10, 2007
Oregon
I did a release and renew of my DHCP, restarted my router and modem and still can't connect.
Anyone have any ideas?
Can someone get me the email of modmyiPhone.com's admin so I can see if it's a problem with his serving not letting me connect?
Thanks.

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
This thread was started on 7-22-07. That was over a month ago, and that site is still having problems. I believe it is needless to say that things are probably not ever going to be smooth on that site. (or its going to take awhile)

So in conclusion..........thanks Chris for all the hard work and the long days and nights you have to put in to make this work. It is well worth it to us.