ModmyiPhone.com question

joeg679

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
I jailbroke my phone with ziPhone and I wanted to put some stuff on it from modmyiPhonecom, but i'm not sure how to do it. The ziPhone installer program lets me browse apps and install them right from the phone, but how would I install something from the website? I see the button to download the stuff I want (like backgrounds and themes) but how would I get them on the phone? Thanks a lot

michael180

Zealot
Gold
Jun 14, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA
moderntimes.com
I jailbroke my phone with ziPhone and I wanted to put some stuff on it from modmyiPhonecom, but i'm not sure how to do it. The ziPhone installer program lets me browse apps and install them right from the phone, but how would I install something from the website? I see the button to download the stuff I want (like backgrounds and themes) but how would I get them on the phone? Thanks a lot
You must do it via OpenSSH. That's a protocol that allows you talk to the iPhone from your computer. There are many postings here regarding SSH. You should do a search.

I use Mod... all the time. I simply download to my computer, and upload to the phone via SSH

Good luck

Apr 16, 2008
www.myrepospace.com
Or if you don't have SSH skills,

You could alternatively use iPhoneBrower (google it) and just hook up your iPhone via USB and drag and drop the folders there.

:)