Mods are back with 1.1.1 !!

akophone

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
Hmmm. Misleading...

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Cool idea, I mean there are enough Web Apps to go around now that something like this totally make sense.

I bet it's not all that hard to create your own.

burniksapwet

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
Apple issued a new patch this week, dubbed the iCondom it protects your iPhone from STDs otherwise known as extended functionality.
Dude that is hilarious!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
i thought this was a pretty badass idea, so you get a "thanks" :D

have a good day

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Er..
Misleading thread.

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
In lieu of what we have gone through, and what this web app effectively does, I'd say the OP at least gets credit for doing what journalists are known for, and thats creating a Hook to reel you in and get to reading.

Now that the fish are in the barrel, lets just hope he doesn't have a gun.

Aug 2, 2007
Long Island N.Y.
Now now, its only useless if you look at it with eyes closed grasshopper.
The mind is like an umbrella, it only works if it is open.
Think of me as your detox buddy, slowly helping to wean you off native apps,
and on to the purity of technology, until finally, one day, you realize your happiness wasn't dependant on modds :)
Be the Buddha

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
The sad thing about Web apps is that, for the most part, they look exactly like they did back in July. AFAIK they are still silent too. NES isn't even remotely close to what it was like back then. But I digress...

It seems a paradox to me that on one hand the iPhone is supposed to offer the full Web but on the other uses Web apps and sites which are clearly optimized for the iPhone itself.

Web apps do very well when they are centered around... well, the Web: http://digg.com/iPhone is fantastic, for example!

--
Mike

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
The sad thing about Web apps is that, for the most part, they look exactly like they did back in July. AFAIK they are still silent too. NES isn't even remotely close to what it was like back then. But I digress...

It seems a paradox to me that on one hand the iPhone is supposed to offer the full Web but on the other uses Web apps and sites which are clearly optimized for the iPhone itself.

Web apps do very well when they are centered around... well, the Web: http://digg.com/iPhone is fantastic, for example!

--
Mike

Wow. You speak the truth so early in the morning...

billchase2

Bronze
Jul 22, 2007
yeah, it's definitely not cool to have a misleading title like that. way to suck.

snowcrash

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
Change the damn title already! Its not a "mod" its a web app. :mad: